Terms and Conditions
Read all terms and conditions here
It is highly recommended and expected that you carefully read these “Terms and Conditions” (“Terms”)before proceeding to make use of the https://concealcarryacademy.com/ website(“the Service”), owned and regulated by “Conceal Carry Academy” (we/our/us).
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- In the event of low attendance, Conceal Carry Academy reserves the right to cancel a scheduled Training Course. We will make available the option to join the nearest future training class. Failure to attend will resort in a full refund, less of a cancellation fee.
- You may discontinue a course and get a refund only when a notice of cancellation is sent to us within a minimum of 11 days to the class.
- Canceling a course within 3 to 10 days of class commence date incurs a 50% refund.
- If you cancel a scheduled course in less than 3 days, you are liable to pay the complete tuition. Blackrock might decide to receive the tuition as payment for a future training course.
- Conceal Carry Academy is not liable for the extra fees incurred during the cancellation process.
- For the viability of the account you owe with us and to avoid termination of the said account, you are required to provide only valid information.
- You are liable for the safety of your password.
- Conceal Carry Academy reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Service at any time and with no limitation if and when you violate these terms and conditions.
- You may terminate your account whenever you choose by canceling the Service.
- Conceal Carry Academy makes no warranty whatsoever, expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for any purpose.
- We make no warranty that the Service will meet your expectations.
- Conceal Carry Academy reserves the right to at any time update the Terms to address changes made in the Service and the products we offer.
- You reserve the right to demonstrate your refusal to these changes by discontinuing your use of the Service or terminating your account.
- By continuing to use the Service after the new terms and conditions are into effect, you agree to be bound by it.
Stay connected with us
Add your email to keep Up to Date