Get your Concealed Carry Class in Dallas Texas
18–20-year-olds can now get a Concealed Carry in Texas. The new age requirement for the Texas License to Carry – Texas Concealed Carry is now only 18 years old per Federal Court Ruling.
Firearms Policy Coalition, Inc. et. al., v. Steven McCraw, et. al., No. 4:21-cv-1245-P
There is any number of places you can get a concealed handgun permit concealed carry class in Dallas and Fort Worth. But there are few that can make sure you carry not only legally but with true confidence, prepared for real-world scenarios.
For Dallas residents, the Texas Department of Public Safety has approved an online CHL course. This is the quickest and most cost-effective way to become certified to carry a handgun in Texas.
The Concealed carry class in Dallas involves 4-6 hours of classroom instruction, a written test with 25 questions, and a 50-round shooting qualification (shooting proficiency is NOT part of the 4-6 hours). Classroom teaching will teach you the laws governing when you can and cannot carry your handgun, when you can and cannot use it to defend yourself, your obligations for safe storage, non-violent conflict resolution, and much more! This class does not teach you how to shoot correctly; you MUST be skilled before taking this session.
Please understand that the Concealed carry class in Dallas does not include instruction on how to operate your handgun. You are expected to be proficient prior to attending class. If you are unsure of your shooting abilities or unfamiliar with the firearm you intend to use, you may consider taking a private lesson prior to attending class.
Plus, there’s more.
Online Concealed carry class in Dallas:
- As long as you have an internet connection, you can do it from wherever.
- We’ve already seen generic no-carry signs spring up all over Dallas, but now certain regions are providing some protection for law-abiding gun owners who are licensed by the state of Texas and exercising their Second Amendment rights!
- The course is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and maybe completed from the comfort of your own home.
- With this self-paced learning experience, you have complete control over your progress, which is saved automatically so you don’t have to worry about losing it.
- You can get a certificate after completing the online course, indicating that all tasks were completed satisfactorily. Nothing is more aggravating than attempting an activity only to find that it does not go as anticipated.
Exercise your 2nd Amendment:
For those wishing to have a legal right to carry a handgun in most other states, and not just in Texas, the benefit to legally carry in most other states should get the Texas LTC permit. For other who doesn’t travel, this training may also provide you with a level of legal liability protection by having been properly trained in the use of weapon you are carrying. You will also have a benefit of being able to legally carry in 37 other reciprocal states.
Getting a Concealed carry permit has never been easier in Dallas Texas. It is as easy as taking our online Texas CHL (LTC) course. So what are you waiting for?
Don’t delay, exercise your 2nd Amendment and take your Concealed carry class in Dallas Today.
When you’re ready to get your Texas License to Carry (LTC), make sure you choose a premier training provider. Conceal Carry Academy is committed to offering the best firearms training possible. When they need information on firearms safety or they want to take a Texas LTC class, gun owners trust the expertise of the pros from Conceal Carry Academy. If you have questions about any aspect of gun ownership in Texas, contact us today!